Thursday, May 13, 2010

Morning Poem.



A beautiful picture for a lovely morning, from Cuba Gallery caught me eyes. This is my first morning post since I usually wake up at around noon, so I'm quite impressed. LOL. So here's a treat for everyone. The picture above, in which the girl looks like a Muslim girl wearing a veil (i LOVE it!), and a tinny bitty poem I thought of this morning. Just a random poem, enjoy:

She make mistakes and learn from it.
She make mistakes but she never quits.
She made a choice and never looked back.
Because she knows inside that this is what she wants.



I know it's short and simple, but I hope you it will inspire someone somehow. I'm a frustrated writer, btw. Grrrr. ;-)

Have a lovely Friday morning, early birds! May the cosmic energies be with you through out the day!

Love, Bai.

1 comment:

  1. One lovely thing you should not miss everyday: SUNRISE.

    ReplyDelete