Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Desert road into the mountains


Desert road into the mountains
Originally uploaded by mkrigsman

I loved this picture of a road leading into mountains.

It completely describes how i feel about life right now. Right now, I'm confused about what I really want in life and where this road in life might take me. But the list I can do is to enjoy the view.

I'm really glad that I have my family and friends to support me, while I take the time and enjoy the ride. I mean, rush things when you are going to get there any way?

The problem is, I don't really know where I'm going. But then again, maybe, that's the beauty of it.


I've read a book called, "Hope For The Flowers" which I borrowed from my uncle and learn a very valuable lesson: To stop crawling to the top like the other crawlers and find nothing up there, but take time and find the butter within you.

I guess the butterfly is waiting somewhere out there, at the end of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment