Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Summersaults. (Warning: Long Post)


It's been a while since I last blogged.


I must say I've been uninspired lately. My heart is doing different kinds of summersaults. Elections are fast approaching and my parents are busy campaigning. I would have come home with my mom, but i have to stay here in Davao for summer class. Lately, I have found out that a great friend died suddenly. It such a tragedy, he is a person, great friend and a great leader. He is a great loss. But he is lucky, because I know he is now with Allah (SWT). I wonder what that feels like - - dying. I wonder what his last thoughts might be? Does he know that his life is ending? Does he feel sad, or happy that he's finally free? I'm scared of death, shitless, like everyone is. But isn't it supposed to be a good thing, too? I mean, were all in life's waiting room waiting for our turn, right? Nauna lang siya.

Anyway, we'll never know when our turn really is. I don't want it to happen to me anytime soon. Not yet. I mean, I've barely accomplished anything in my life. I haven't even fallen in love more than once. Lol. But shouldn't we be really prepared for that? *Sigh*

I've watched this superb film called Waking Life with louciee, and it enlightened me so. I want to experience lucid dreams with people talking about random things. The ending was a bit hanging for me. Did the main character died on his sleep? Nevertheless, it was a breathtaking movie with amazing effects. I'd like to have that lucid dream when I take the sack tonight. :)

Speaking of dreams, I haven't had one since.. a few months ago. I don't know why. The last beautiful dream I had was one with my crush, toot. And in the dream, he was beside me and we're just laying there, then we hugged. Of course, that dream didn't ever came true. LOL. What happened in reality was nothing like in that dream.

Anyway, I've been going on for minutes and I didn't even realize that my post is getting longer. I just have a lot in my mind that i need to let out. I miss some people. I've lost contact with some people who means a lot to me. I haven't gone to the beach, and I don't have extra money for that camera want. I didn't find what i was looking for. This must've been the worst summer of my life, BUT it isn't over yet. Somethings are worth waiting for in the end. Right?


2 comments:

  1. Waa. Was dreaming of him a nightmare or merely light and inspiring? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surreal but kind of weird though, and I havent dreamt of him ever again after that. :)

    ReplyDelete